- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

Horse Music: What is the ceiling and ground for the 2016 Den

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> WWW.ORAGIE.COM - on-line оръжеен магазин
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
craig61230
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Пон 02 Яну, 2017 9:30 am    Заглавие: Horse Music: What is the ceiling and ground for the 2016 Den Отговорете с цитат

An fascinating tale arrived up onNFL.com masking the ceiling and surface area for every personnel and I was pleasantly astonished towards check out the Denver Broncos ended up tied for the utmost ceiling within the AFC West with the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs http://www.denbroncosstore.com/Broncos_Karl_Mecklenburg_Jersey-63, still as well experienced the utmost ground of any workers in just the section much too.Ceiling: 12-4. Within just obtain towards achieve 12-4 once again, the protection ought to get the job done as properly as it did inside of its unreal 2015 marketing campaign Cody Latimer Jersey. Earlier defensive stop Malik Jackson (at the moment within just Jacksonville) and in just linebacker Danny Trevathan (currently inside of Chicago) will consist of in direction of be out of the blue ignored. Trevor Siemian throws even more touchdown passes than interceptions. Much better towards not comprise toward engage in musical QBs inside of 2016.Surface area: 8-8. Put on't watch the Broncos slipping tooooo flat. Not with their household industry, protection or management. Operating back again C.J. Anderson battling out of the gate would damage a good deal, presented the QB scenario. If offensive lineman Russell Okung even now isn't balanced and the younger protects fare improperly, address your eyes upon offense. This is style of what I anticipated inSB Place's period preview. Remaining a Denver Broncos admirer, I of course went with the ceiling within just my prediction of a 12-4 year. Objectively, I may effortlessly check out how the wheels may well slide off in direction of derail their year at 8-8 Jordan Taylor Jersey.I expected the #Broncos will shift 12-4 back just before @TrevorSiemian was the newbie. Transfer substantial or move property. Entire preview:
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> WWW.ORAGIE.COM - on-line оръжеен магазин Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети