- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

Don't miss to gain cheapest wow gold on safewow with 8% off

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
rs3gold11
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Съб 13 Яну, 2018 9:09 am    Заглавие: Don't miss to gain cheapest wow gold on safewow with 8% off Отговорете с цитат

Pending cheapest wow gold unrestricted free agent Donald Brashear told The Post's Mike Wise moments ago that he has not been offered a contract extension by the Capitals and expects to hit the open market next week.
"I'm just waiting for free agency to see what kind of offers I get from other teams," the 37 year old enforcer said. "If I don't hear from the Caps [after free agency begins], then I'll come back to them and see if they still want me."
Brashear does not currently have an agent and represented himself in previous contract negotiations with the Caps. Each of his one year extensions with the Capitals (in 2007 and '0Cool were signed during the season. He earned $1.2 million last season, up from $1.1 million in 2007 08.
"If I don't go back to Washington, maybe I can help another team get some respect," he added. "I've been doing that wherever I go."
Brashear also told Wise that his first choice is to return to Washington next season, but he's come to terms with the reality that he might have to ply his trade elsewhere, even if it means going to Russia.
"I have to decide if I want to go after personal milestones and go to a team that can win the Cup," added Brashear, who is 11 games from 1,000. "Or go somewhere else and make [more] money at the end of my career."
By all means I don't mean the greatest draft, but everything I read says it is pretty deep respectively. 2008 was deep itself, but I thought everyone was reading this, since it is on every website I read. Everywhere I go it talks about how deep this draft is supposed to be.
"The 2009 NHL Draft is promising to be one that is very deep in top end talent that will extend to roughly the top eight picks. After that, the talent level drops off a bit, and that level of talent lasts until about pick number twenty two.
After that, however, there is not that huge of a drop off in talent until the end of the second round. Teams such as the Toronto Maple Leafs and New York Islanders that have multiple picks in the first three rounds are going to come away with a lot of high level talent."
You don't really judge a draft's depth by NHL ready players from the get go. GMGM probably just meant by NHL ready standards, because this draft is supposed to produce in the near future. I don't think that another team will pick him up for what he's making now, though. He's on the downhill slope, now. We may yet see him in DC for less than what he was making before. The thing is, we don't have a ready replacement for him. Gordo and Brads aren't good enough, sexy lumberjack has concussion issues.
The Caps needs are well known. Gritty forward to park in front of the net. A punishing defenseman to clear the debris from in front of the goalie.
There are some possibilities in Hershey on the forward front, but I'm not sure about the level of play they're at. I haven't seen anyone in Hershey that clears the traffic in front of our goalies.
Forget Bou. Forget Heatley. June 24, 2009 10:38 PMWe could do much worse than Brashear. Unfortunately every team that has a superstar, still needs an enforcer, and as much as we all hope it won't happen, sooner or later without protection someone is going to take a retaliation run at Ovie. Do you really want him breaking his hand in a fight protecting himself? I am sure he is quite capable, but he hold the fate of a franchise in those hands. Few players are actually feared in hockey and Brashear is one of them. We could do worse. With the defection of Federov, Kozlov, and hopefully the movement of Nylander, there should be room to bring some people up without moving Brashear. Ted is nt talking defensemen this off season. He is talking big, fast centers. We may be stuck with what we have or can bring up from the Calder Cup Champions. Brash makes a difference in physicality and making sure liberties aren't taken with finesse players. And there were times during the playoffs, against both the Rangers and the Pens, when we could have used Brash in the line up and on the ice. Secondly, Brashear was crushing Belak he just got an unlucky tag. It happens. Wade Belak along w the rest of the NHL still think Brashear is tough. Brash makes a difference in physicality and making sure liberties aren't taken with finesse players."
Where was Brashear in the St. Louis game? Why'd it take him so long to bring "physicality" in the Atlanta game in late February? And NOT to the guy who hit Ovechkin, I might add?
"And there were times during the playoffs, against both the Rangers and the Pens, when we could have used Brash in the line up and on the ice."

Hi Guy! Welcome to join in Safewow 2018 New Year Great promo for all Safewow members. Please register or log in safewow before buying WOW GOLD US/EU with "WOW7L"code or other products, then you will get 3x reward points from Jan 11 to Jan 17.
Meantime safewow new member system is online as well ,don't miss to be a new member and you will get extral 1%-8% off for buying any Products.
Safewow WOW GOLD link:https://www.safewow.com/wow-gold-us
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети