- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

But once I filter by team in the DE tab

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> WWW.ORAGIE.COM - on-line оръжеен магазин
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
Kingang
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Вто 05 Яну, 2021 10:21 am    Заглавие: But once I filter by team in the DE tab Отговорете с цитат

I don't give a fuck. I am not buying Madden 21 coins or 22. Go fuck yourselves. Make adjustments and I still won't purchase your recycled crap. Someone else can invest $2000 on your own dumb sim license. I'll buy 2K's"non-sim" 10 times just to spite you clowns, EA. They've been making empty claims for years. The best we can hope for is improvements for Madden 22. Did you read the report? It just spoke about changes which were made to franchise style for last year, which the changes mentioned really did happen. They just were not important.

"Franchise has arrived back into being a big focus on the sport and it will continue to be," Young says. "We just want to add this rich immersion and depth to it so we're beginning to consider it like a sports RPG." Every year that they hype a bunch of minor changes and talk about how important franchise style is and will continue to be. And every year it is the exact same outdated and buggy manner it was a decade ago. My guess is they had a strategy for this. Each year they push their luck further and further before discovering our breaking point. This year was there, and today they will add in some sort of compromise which while probably won't be anything groundbreaking, it will be something to tide us over. I'll take anything at this time. So basically they are admitting they had no plans to do anything to get franchise whatsoever until people actually got angry? Disgusting.

EA currently has roughly 7 weeks to tell us how they are going to #FixMaddenFranchise to get Madden 22. I really don't wish to hear about small post-launch improvements for M21. That is a lost cause. Make commitments for next year, today. With specifics. Good they responded. But Madden 21 is petty much done. There won't be any significant changes due to all this. But a small expectation for next year. I would bet money they release the Buy Madden nfl 21 coins game using the exact same shitty version of franchise mode they have announced, with a promise of adding attributes or some bullshit later on. All this signifies is next year they will include 1 feature they needed in 2007 and rebrand it as fresh.
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> WWW.ORAGIE.COM - on-line оръжеен магазин Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети