- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

MapleStory 2 will still have certain features

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Разрешителни
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
4Rsercom
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Чет 28 Юни, 2018 11:36 am    Заглавие: MapleStory 2 will still have certain features Отговорете с цитат

It's hard to predict where MapleStory 2 goes, whether it will catch the exact same dedicated audience as its predecessor, or whether it is going to fall into the very same traps that led to its demise. A few of the things which plagued the original game, Maplestory Mesos like DDOS attacks during a winter and random lag, are a consequence of age and outdated infrastructure. The game also includes a limited amount of purposeful end-game material, which can bore veteran players that burned through the primary story.

Worst of all, the older MapleStory needed a pay-to-win streak through a feature aptly called the Cash Shop. I had been guilty of spending nearly $4,000 on this game over the span of a year playing my personality Mercedes, an elf queen who wields dual bowguns. Each seemingly minor upgrade to my wardrobe and combat stats added up over time, leading in that hefty sum. And I wasn't alone. Players who invest actual cash in the sport are in an extreme advantage when compared with unfunded players. Challenging bosses like Lotus, that can shoot lasers from all possible angles, while rocks fall from the sky, require numerous players with funding to team up and conquer. (Fortunately, I managed to re-sell a lot of that equipment, recouping close to half of what I spent from the game.)

Lee admits that this is an issue with the first game. "We have rightfully earned a reputation for publishing pay-to-win games," he says. "Together with our upcoming slate of names developed specifically for the Western crowd, we're trying to develop a new leaf, creating games that are truly free to play." He says it to maintain MapleStory 2 and MapleStory M from getting pay-to-win, Nexon is "no longer requiring players to pay to get certain elements required for winning," and it'll disclose loot crate rates upfront, an increasingly common practice.

MapleStory M and MapleStory 2 will still have certain characteristics that are eased by superior currency, like getting special haircuts and eyes, quicker transportation across towns, and extra skill pages. But players aren't at any substantial disadvantage if they don't pay for those attributes. People have debated on Nexon forums if the Korean variant of MapleStory 2 is pay-to-win and they haven't come to any genuine consensus.

There's also an opportunity for important changes that Nexon can present in its cellular and 3D iterations of MapleStory. The programmers for MapleStory M also have stated that, while the sport now does not allow you to marry other players, if union is added there'll be support for LGBTQ weddings. That's a step up from the first Maple, which did not allow same-sex marriage, paralleling South Korea's real life refusal to legally recognize homosexual marriage. Similarly, specific jobs and courses are no longer gender bound, even though the game still only offers two sexes. These changes are as meaningful as updated images, helping maneuver a 15-year-old game into the modern day.

Recently, I log on MS2 Mesos's most important city, Tria, along with the square appears really bustling with life, it lags every time a individual jumps. Nonetheless, it's the good kind of lag that shows the server is alive. Someone is playing all the greatest hits from the 90's, from Aqua's "Barbie Girl" into the Backstreet Boys' "I Want it That Way" on the computer keyboard, a new attribute added to MapleStory 2. From this vantage point, MapleStory is appearing the furthest from dead that it has been because 2009.
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Разрешителни Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети