- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

Some basic airsoft questions

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Airsoft оръжия
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
ClintBarton
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Сря 06 Юни, 2018 2:46 pm    Заглавие: Some basic airsoft questions Отговорете с цитат

Hello,

I am considering getting into Airsoft. I used to be a paintball player but there were a lot of things that I didn't like about paintball that kept me from getting really serious with it. Here are a few advantages I see of airsoft over paintball:1) Increased realism. The weapons are usually 1:1 scale replicas and would therefore afford you more options of what to do, and a sense of realism.2) Increased accuracy. I used to spend a lot of money upgrading both my barrel and bolt, in order to make my weapon as accurate as possible. Unfortunately you shooting a paint filled ball and it is only going to be so accurate. Airsoft bb's should have a lot less variance than paintballs, and I would think they would be able to make better use of rifling. 3) Decreased Cost. Nuff said. Paintball is an expensive sport. Airsoft looks much more affordable.Which kind of guns are recommended? I want something that has a lot of accuracy, but I wouldn't mind having it be semi auto, with three shot burst, or automatic availability.Which manufacturer do you reccomend? I am currently looking through RedWolf and have found some nice looking guns. I heard Red Wolf makes some sick custom pieces.What kind of eye and ear protection do you use? Something like paintball masks?Here is one of the guns I'm looking at. Is this a good brand? Is a good starter weapon?I understand that my are of play is going to determine what gun works best. IE: This little SMG probably wouldn't work as well as a longer rifle would if I was going to play in the woods at longer distances, but I think the airsoft course around here is setup with a lot of Close Quarters stuff.Any input here is fine. I'm trying to learn the sport.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=322856
3D Product Animation Services

Thank you
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение AIM Адрес
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Airsoft оръжия Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети