- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

Teenage sniper with an airsoft gun. What to do?

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Airsoft оръжия
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
ClintBarton
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Сря 06 Юни, 2018 2:43 pm    Заглавие: Teenage sniper with an airsoft gun. What to do? Отговорете с цитат

Hello,

There is a teenage boy with an airsoft gun whose backyard is adjacent to ours. We share a fence. I hear him plinking away with his friends after school and occasionally, the little plastic airsoft pellets will bounce over into our domain.This is no big deal. As a kid I had BB and pellet rifles that were actually dangerous and I never did anything dangerous or mischievous with them.Last night, while my wife and two children under 3 were sleeping and I was enjoying some man-time with Grand Theft Auto IV, I start to hear the unmistakable sound of airsoft pellets bouncing off the my windows and the side of my house. I'm guessing that the little bastard was trying to shoot my cats. Without thinking my caveman brain took over and I cursed obscenities out my window at him and it got very quiet. He stopped.I'm actually very disturbed by his actions. It's not OK to shoot anything at my cats or my house. Is there a budding serial killer inside this kid?Do I call the police, walk over and introduce myself to his parents, or setup some claymores full of pepper spray that I can trigger remotely the next time he climbs into his tree to snipe at stuff in my backyard?What would you do?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=127424
Motion graphics agency

Thank you
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение AIM Адрес
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Airsoft оръжия Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети