- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

With running an MLB organization

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
Cszcy
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Сря 04 Юли, 2018 3:16 am    Заглавие: With running an MLB organization Отговорете с цитат

There are some great new camera angles and effects observable during replays and between innings. Like the uniform textures, these make The Show appear like a TV broadcast than ever before. This is also thanks to the MLB Network presentation package that returns relatively unchanged.

For some reason, MLB 18 Stubs has altered one of its commentators this season: Harold Reynolds is now gone and Mark DeRosa debuts in his place. For me personally, this is a lateral movement -- I do not strongly favor one over the other. But while the comment is usually on-point, it feels somewhat more disjointed than in the past.

There are definitely moments of overlapping dialogue, but the commentary never really catches the fluid cadence of a real broadcast. I've already heard some erroneous and perennial lines in just a couple of days of drama -- I was once praised for taking a pitch which I certainly swung at. That said, I do appreciate that MLB The Show 18 comprises more scenario-specific references to past stats and performance.

But outside of these important but minute gameplay varies, I discovered the total package to be a little disappointing. Worse, the mainstays of Season and Online Franchise manners are just gone.

Franchise mode is nearly static, with the most noticeable update being a redesign of the menu system. Seasons are divided into"stages," that help streamline the activities associated with conducting an MLB organization. I can not really complain about these menus, as they are much simpler to navigate than in previous years. But I am disappointed that this mode -- once my favorite -- has not seen any significant updates in the past few decades. You can just play the same thing so many times before it becomes old.

More information at: https://mlb18.theshownation.com/
[/img]
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети