- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

My Story With Toram Online

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
Cszcy
Новак
Новак

МнениеПуснато на: Пон 09 Юли, 2018 3:30 am    Заглавие: My Story With Toram Online Отговорете с цитат

As for the break-in to the company accounts, the hacker did post that they didn't have access to anyone's credit card info or anything like this. Supercell CEO Ilkka Paananen confirmed the break-in and issued a statement alongside the official earnings announcements:

The very best potential'revenge' here is to continue to operate because we have or maybe better. Let's not have this hacker get exactly what he wants.

This apparently is not the end as Ethical Spectrum issued an answer to Paananen's announcement saying"check your PC along with your Emails I'm not done with you but I will stop attacking you at the moment, Wait for me".

You can now customise your farm in toram online spina for sale

Recall Toram Online? You know, essentially Supercell's variant of Farmville. Well, it is going through something of a resurgence this week as a result of a huge new upgrade that concentrates on farm customisation.

Once a week, the builder will turn up to help you customise your farm's appearance. That includes your farmhouse, roadside shop and your truck.

The options are endless in terms of the look choices. New looks will rotate on a weekly basis too, so if you don't see anything you like you can just wait and watch.

Each appearance you buy also supplies you with a sticker for your style collection publication. If you were searching for much more to do in buy toram online spina , today's your chance to dive back in.

The update also contains a bunch of quality of life upgrades and other developments. You'll discover new items, achievements, decorations, and much more! Go and grab it out of Google Play right now to check it out.
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети