- WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН -
УЛ. ИВАН ДЕНКОГЛУ № 7, СОФИЯ 1000 - ТЕЛЕФОН ЗА ПОРЪЧКА: 0899-15-18-15 - ОРЪЖИЕ - AIRSOFT - ЛОВ - ЛОВЕН ТУРИЗЪМ

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

I particularly love your Maple story M Mesos

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Какво ново в сайта WWW.ORAGIE.COM
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
MaplestoryMCN
Новак
Новак

Местожителство: New York

МнениеПуснато на: Съб 02 Мар, 2019 4:07 am    Заглавие: I particularly love your Maple story M Mesos Отговорете с цитат

I particularly love your Maple story M Mesos character is written by the way quests. It is funny seeing your avatar react wildly when you choose a relatively tame dialogue option. After an immortal gypsy explained that the entire world would implode if I didn't complete a quest, my character "Not the whole universe! That is where I keep my things!" In case you mess up a conversation you can just test it again, so I stated every line accessible whenever possible just to watch different conversations perform.

Among my favorite quests is One Small Favor, that is essentially a series of fetch quests through which every person you ask to help with some thing consequently asks you to help with something different. This continues until you've got a laundry list of favors to money in, and after the sixth or fifth petition, your personality is absolutely fuming. If I was not keen to see along, One Small Favor would have bored me to tears, however, that I was always looking forward to my next chance to be a smartass.

Before I could begin my saga I had to make money and buy some basic supplies. My shopping list comprised potions to enhance my abilities, food to recover my health, accessories to teleport to significant locations, and magical stones called runes which are used to fuel charms, most notably handy teleport spells. The basics of Hunter are easy: you set traps to catch little NPC creatures and then harvest their carcasses for resources. It's among the most life sim-like skills, and creating it was enjoyable for all the little subgoals involved.

It was a long grind which took me a few Maplestory M Mesos for sale days, but I enjoyed Hunter because I used different procedures and visited many areas. I started off snaring birds at the south, then proceeded onto butterflies and hedgehog-like creatures called kebbits in northern plains, until I could finally search small explosive raccoons known as chinchompas, which can be highly prized on Runescape's auction house, the Grand Exchange. As my Hunter degree increased, I had to make an increasing number of experience to reach another level, so I looked forward to unlocking brand new, faster ways to train, such as going from gray to red chinchompas.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла AIM Адрес Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    - WWW.ORAGIE.COM - ОРЪЖЕЕН И ИНТЕРНЕТ ОРЪЖЕЕН МАГАЗИН - Форуми -> Какво ново в сайта WWW.ORAGIE.COM Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети